Zara is definitely one of my all time favorite stores. I first got introduced to the store when I lived in Paris. I wasn’t as appreciative of the great style and designs that they offer as I am now. I try to go to Zara as much as I can. The closest one to me is in Union Square located in San Francisco, which makes for a fun shopping day in the city. Here are some of my recent Zara obsessions that are perfect for warm weather & sunshine. Oh, and by the way, Zara is having a huge sale right now! You can shop online or go to a store near you to get some great deals on fantastic pieces.
1. Such a cute summer lace dress. Perfect for BBQs and trips to the beach. Can be found here.
2. Amazing studded flats that are perfect for tan summer feet! Can be found here.
3. Super comfy ripped denim shorts. Can be found here.
4. Perfect beach bag with great patterns & colors. Can be found here.
5. Loose fitting, boyfriend type cropped jeans. Can be found here.
6. Simple braided sandals that are comfortable & beach ready! Can be found here.