I have been wearing makeup since I was a freshman in high school. Needless to say, I’m a little obsessed. I love being able to express my emotions in different ways using fun colors and flattering foundations. Although its a good idea to give your skin a little break from wearing makeup from time to time, I can honestly say I wear makeup everyday. Not extremely heavy makeup, but a little powder, some eyeliner, and of course mascara. I really do have a lot of makeup, so I decided to go through and pick out some of my all time favorites. I use these products every day, and I have been for the last couple of years. They have always been good to my skin and I love them oh so very much!
1. This perfume by Marc Jacobs is so light & refreshing, I wear it all year long. It reminds me of summer in the winter time, and it is great to wear during the summer because it isn’t heavy. Can be found here.
2. Le Volume De Chanel Mascara is probably the best mascara I have ever tried. I don’t have to put loads of coats on, and it even makes my short eyelashes look long and thick. Chanel offers this mascara in some fun colors too! Can be found here.
3. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner is truly long lasting and stays dark throughout the whole day. I love eyeliner, and I have tried too many to count. But I have found this one a great success. It is like a pen so it is easy to apply, and the bottle lasts forever! The reason I wear waterproof liquid eyeliner is because for some reason, if it isn’t waterproof, it won’t last all day long like I want it to. So I have found that waterproof really does stay on longer. Also, this eyeliner comes in loads of different colors which is really fun! Can be found here.
4. Urban Decay Naked Palette is seriously everything you need for eyeshadow. I use this palette every day because it offers so many different colors, I have a different look for every day of the week! You can mix and match which can be fun, or you can stay in the neutral colors-which is what I like to do. A fun bonus are the fun names for each shadow, they are quite entertaining! I take this palette everywhere, it is small and easy to travel with. Also, it comes with an eyeshadow brush which is very helpful. Another great thing about this palette is that it comes with a sample bottle of eyeshadow primer. Before I got this palette, I had never tried an eyeshadow primer, but after I tried it, I will always use one. It makes the shadow stay nice and colorful, and lasts all day long. Can be found here.
5. bareMinerals Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 is probably my favorite makeup product. I use this powder every day, and I love it because it is so light that it just gives your skin a nice glow and makes it look amazing. I love the fact that when I wear this foundation, it actually doesn’t look like I’m wearing any makeup. That is seriously the worst, when girls wear so much makeup you can obviously tell. Another bonus to this foundation is the fact that it has SPF 15 in it-seriously it is so important to protect your skin from the sun, it is so damaging. The color I use is called “Golden Medium”. Can be found here.