Hello my beautiful babes! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far 🙂 I was pleasantly surprised this morning to be nominated for the “Creative Blogger Award” by one of my all-time favorite bloggers, Joy from A Little Detail. Definitely check out her blog if you’re looking for daily fashion inspiration, she styles the best outfits!!
Joy, thank you so so much for nominating me for this award! You are such a style inspiration and I’m so glad that we’ve connected via social media. I absolutely adore your blog and really enjoy interacting with such a genuine individual.
As part of the nomination, I am going to tell you babes 5 facts about myself that you might not already know. Just to make everything clear, here are the rules of the Creative Blogger Award:
1. Thank & post a link to the blog that nominated you.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers and their links.
4. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
5. Pass the rules on to them.
Now that the rules are out of the way, here are 5 facts about myself:
1. At the age of 8 I moved to Paris, France with my family for my father’s work. We lived there for 3 years! At the time, I was a little tom-boy and didn’t appreciate any of the fashion that was going on – ugh so disappointing when I look back at it! But nevertheless, I had such an amazing experience with my family.
2. My boyfriend and I have been together since senior year of high school! We are both attending Cal Poly San Luis Obispo and are finishing up our senior term this year. Our anniversary is January 1st, New Years, which we decided on so neither of us forget (plus we’re always celebrating together)!
3. I’m not a big drinker. I never have been! Even though I’ve only been 21 for a little over a year now, even in high school I never really liked to drink. I feel that it’s an acquired taste and I definitely don’t have it. The only drinks I like are drinks where you can’t really taste the alcohol, like strawberry margaritas or daiquiris. I’ve been trying to get more into wine, especially rosé.
4. I’m definitely not a cat person, I absolutely LOVE dogs. No matter how big or small they are, whatever breed, I’m in love! Whenever I see a dog out with their owners, I’ll start talking directly to the dog instead of the owner. This is a bad habit of mine, but whenever I see dogs my mind literally goes nuts! My boyfriend thinks it’s hilarious and calls me a crazy-dog lady. I can’t wait to have a few of my own after I graduate from college. I seriously can’t live without them! They make me so happy.
5. I love salt. I think I have a salt-deficiency that makes me constantly crave salt. Not so much salty things, but just salt in general. Sometimes I’ll just eat salt at the dinner table. My boyfriend thinks it’s so embarrassing when I do it out in public (but secretly I know he loves it). I’ve even boughten salt rocks to suck on at spice stores or kitchen stores. It’s bad 😛
Now that you know some fun facts about me, here are 10 bloggers that I truly find inspirational and would love for you to check out:
1. Lena from Feline Creatures
2. Kay from Pure & Complex
3. Camilla from Avenue Camilla
4. Amy Ann from The Real Arnolds (soon to be Straight A Style)
5. Jane from Jane Khodos
6. Naeun from Tongue In Chic
7. Mariya from MaryPolka
8. Naomi from Naomi in Wonderland
9. Candice from Candice Nikeia
10. Shannon from Upbeat Soles
Thanks again to Joy for this amazing nomination! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful network of fashion bloggers and for all of my readers who are so supportive.