Rompers are one of my favorite wardrobe pieces to wear during the warmer months of the year. I like them better than sun dresses and mini dresses since sometimes (we all know) mother nature can be a little breezy.
Here are some characteristics that I look for when shopping for rompers:
1. They aren’t too tight (to the point where they give you a massive camel-toe). I love more comfortable and stretchy materials!
2. They are the right length. Sometimes I see girls with their butts hanging out of their rompers! While some of them might have nice butts, for me, I’d rather keep my butt covered.
3. They are solid or simple designs. I’m all about the basic and simple rompers, they go with everything!
4. I’m able to layer them. I love pairing a simple romper with a leather moto jacket or a warm cardigan, and some delicate jewelry of course!
5. I’m able to wear wedges or booties with them. Rompers are already considered pretty casual, so I like to spice them up by adding a fun pair of shoes!
So after reading my 5 “must-have characteristics” of rompers, you babes might be thinking….where can I find a perfect romper!? Look no further!
Check out this super comfortable and chic romper from Living Doll LA. Not only am I obsessed with this romper because it’s black and comfortable, but also because it was handmade in the heart of Los Angeles. I love being able to support local businesses who really put a lot of care and dedication into their work.
What do you babes think of rompers? I hope everyone had a wonderful week! Can’t wait for the long weekend, I’m off to Tahoe for the holiday! 🙂